- English Literature
- Religious Studies
- Business Studies
Fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. Additional fee extras: books, resources and examinations. Fees once paid are non-refundable. (Examination fees are paid separately at the time of exam booking)
- All our teaching staff are experienced and highly qualified.
- The classroom size is strictly restricted to 8- 10 students.
- Teachers follow the curriculum set by the awarding organisation based on the National Curriculum. Past papers, revision guides and homework are used to reinforce classroom teaching.
- Khalsa College London is accredited under the following boards AQA, Pearson, Edexcel and OCR
- Khalsa College London is an examination and re-sit centre for the above boards.
- All teachers are CRB checked and work to the National Curriculum.
- Khalsa College London is reviewed by Ofsted
Dr M Amdekar
Daytime – 6th Form