Trinity College London
With Trinity College London you can gain an English language qualification to prove your proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing. Accepted by UKBA
Trinity has over 70 years’ experience of setting standards in English language assessment. Half a million learners each year benefit from earning one of our qualifications, which are highly valued by colleges, universities and employers all over the world.
Discover the difference. Trinity’s exams offer a refreshingly different experience with unique benefits to both teachers and learners.
As an approved centre Khalsa College London offers a range of Skills for Life ESOL Courses.
Fees: Fees on application. Fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. Additional fee extras: books, membership to awarding body and examinations. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
University of Cambridge
- Available at five levels – Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3, Level 1 and Level 2
- Wholly externally assessed by trained and experienced examiners
- Available on demand to suit the learner and the learning provider
- Speaking, reading, writing and listening exam
People taking these exams come from all sorts of educational and employment backgrounds. They also have different aspirations, literacy levels and language learning skills. This diversity is reflected in the range of material selected for use in these tests and in the types of task you will need to complete.
- Are you over 14 years old?
- Have you lived in England, Wales or Northern Ireland for many years, and now want to take an examination in English for work or study?
- Are you a refugee or asylum seeker?
- Do you want to become a British Citizen (naturalisation)?
- Have you come to England, Wales or Northern Ireland to work?
- Or to be with your family and want to improve your English?
- Accepted by UKBA
As an approved centre we can offer a range of ESOL courses.
Fees on application. Fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. Additional fee: books, membership to awarding body and examinations. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
Annual fees for the courses are payable at the time of enrolment. All fees are for one academic session, and not refundable. The fees include the costs of the teaching and internal examinations. The fees do not, however, cover the cost of books, stationery, handouts or the cost of external examinations.
Please note: Fees non-refundable
For more information please contact: Khalsa College office