BTEC(Pearson) Higher National Diploma in Business (Marketing)
Pearson BTEC Higher Certificates and Diplomas are designed to provide a specialist
Learners must achieve a minimum of 240 credits (of which at least 65 must be at level-4 and at least 125 must be at level-5) to be awarded the level-5 HND
BTEC Higher Nationals are designed to provide a specialist vocational programme, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards. The qualifications provide a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in their sector and their national recognition by employers allows progression direct into employment. BTEC Higher Nationals offer a strong emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding in their sector. A key progression path for BTEC Higher National Certificate and Diploma learners is to the second or third year of a degree or honours degree programme, depending on the match of the BTEC Higher National units to the degree programme offered.
Please come in to Khalsa College London or give us a call on 020 8427 5132 to discuss the course at more length, you are welcome to book a meeting with the Course Co-ordinator to discuss any matters relating to the course before making your decision.
Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma 120+ in Business (QCF)
Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma 240+ in Business (QCF)
Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma 240+ in Business (Marketing) QCF
We are currently awaiting the new specification for September 2016
The BTEC Higher Nationals in Business have been developed to focus on: :
- providing education and training for a range of careers in business such as administration, personnel, marketing, finance, law, purchasing and management
- providing a general qualification which allows flexibility of study to meet local or specialist needs
- providing specialist options which meet the needs of the major functions in business and allow specialisation with career progression and professional recognition in mind
- providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- providing opportunities for individuals in employment to achieve a nationally recognised level 4 vocationally specific qualification
Full Time 15 hours per week – Year 1 HNC and Year 2 HND
Entry requirements : For learners who wish to enter the HNC or HND programme, the entry profile includes:
- l Minimum 18 years of age
- BTEC or other related level 3 qualification or
- A minimum of 1 A level, grade A* to C or
- A minimum of 2 GCSE subjects, grades A* to C or
- Equivalent overseas qualification NARIC Approved and accepted by Pearson
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely
to include work experience
- English language proficiency equivalent to at least IELTS 5.5
- EU/UK Students without a level 3 qualification will need to pass a literacy and
Fees on application. Fees must be paid at the time of enrolment. Additional fee: books, membership to awarding body and examinations. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
Annual fees for the courses are payable at the time of enrolment. All fees are for one academic session, and not refundable. The fees include the costs of the teaching and internal examinations. The fees do not, however, cover the cost of books, stationery, handouts or the cost of external examinations.
Please note: Fees non-refundable
For more information please contact: Khalsa College office